Eco-Challenge 4: Plant the perfect, pollinator patch – Kepak
Target Area for Student Applications: UK wide
Time: 12:00 pm – 01:00 pm
Application Closing Date: 17/03/2023
Opportunity ID: PL-4195
During this one-hour lunch time eco-club your students will:
- Find out who Kepak and find out about a green career within the food and meat production sector
- Be challenged to either plan (or even plant) their own perfect pollinator patch of land in school, college or at home. Sticking to a budget and focusing on key pollinators to attract.
- Find out what Kepak are doing to become more environmental and how your future career with them could help them to achieve their green goals
- Talk to and question Kepak’s Group Environment Manager, Health Safety and Environment Manager, Early Career Manager, and department worker.
- Discuss why pollinators are so important for the planet.
This eco-session supports SDGs: 4, 11, 13, 15 and Biodiversity Eco-Schools topic actions.
‘Plant the perfect, pollinator patch’ is the fourth of six lunch time Eco-Club sessions with Kepak. Sign up to other challenges linked to low carbon food manufacturing, sustainable farming, single use plastics, carbon reduction and food waste. Make a real positive environmental impact and help your students gain the skills they need for future green careers. There is no planet B, the time to act is now!
To book a workshop for your students please use the booking form.