Whilst we take our mission to improve social mobility very seriously, we want you to have fun fundraising for us!
There are lots of ways that you can get together with a group of friends, family, co-workers, a PTA or any like-minded individuals to help us make a difference to the lives of young people.
Our team can support your fundraising activity every step of the way, whatever the scale of your ambitions – from hosting a coffee morning to taking to the skies for a sponsored skydive or running a marathon in fancy dress.
If you’d like to support us, but are still struggling for ideas for the perfect group fundraising activity, here are some tried and tested ideas to help inspire you…
- Hold a film night – watch great films with your friends for a donation
- Host a dinner party, a cocktail party or even a ball with guests making a donation, or buying tickets
- Hold a quiz night for friends or colleagues – have fun and test your knowledge
- Organise a sponsored bike ride, a fun run, a football match, a netball game and get competitive with your friends or colleagues
- Organise a bake sale in your workplace, your school, college or university
- Hold a dress down or dress up day at work – make a donation and have fun dressing up as anything from superheroes to schoolkids or even a pyjama day!
- Have a place in the marathon? Why not run for Speakers for Schools.
- Don’t forget – if you work for a company that runs matched giving, you can ask them to match any funds you raise, doubling your money!
We’d love to hear from you and help you turn your fundraising ideas into a reality.
Share your community fundraising ideas with us, get advice on how to get the best out of your event – including how to publicise it – or find out how to use an online fundraising platform by emailing us today.