Please find our guides for all participants below, with key planning steps, timings for the event, talk themes and top tips from past speakers and schools for a successful, high-impact event. Talk details are agreed between the speaker and the school but please do not hesitate to contact our team for more suggestions, guidance and help.
- Schools: Preparation Guide Information on the format, preparing students and themes to discuss with your speaker.
- Q&A Prep Sheet for Students This is to help students prepare for an interactive Q&A with the speaker, either in class or as homework.
- On the Day Hosting Guide This gives a checklist and some helpful guidance on how to make the most of your talk on the day.
- Student Feedback Form Please download and print copies of this short form to hand out to students before they leave the event space. Scan and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFS logo (Zip) For projector or event materials. Click the link, then right click and select ‘Save Image As’.