Engage with young people from state secondary schools and colleges across Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK by hosting VWEX placements.
- Meets Education Authority Northern Ireland’s guidelines for best practice
- Delivers against your ESG, CSR and DEI targets
- Offers full safeguarding
- 4 service levels available
- 3 different varieties of VWEX available
- Easy to implement and fully scalable
- Out-of-hours customer support available
Find out more about Education Authority Northern Ireland’s guidance on work experience
If your organisation can offer discounts on youth-friendly products and services, OR developmental and/or training opportunities like work experience, Youth Card offers the perfect platform to extend your reach to the youth demographic while also supporting social mobility.
Licensed by the European Youth Card Association, Youth Card is a free mobile app launched by Speakers for Schools together with leading youth charities UK Youth and Young Enterprise that enables young people in Northern Ireland, Wales and England to access support in a way never previously possible.
Becoming a Youth Card partner offers the following benefits:
- Raises awareness of your brand among 11-25-year-olds
- Increases your organisation’s social impact
- Improves outcomes for young people in Northern Ireland, Wales and England
- Enables targeting by age or geographical location
- Offers enhanced levels of support for young people with the highest need
- Draw on the expertise and networks of 3 leading youth charities
- Improves your organisation’s early talent outreach
- No cost to your organisation for using Youth Card platform
- User-friendly CMS makes it easy to list and manage opportunities
- Reporting functionality allows you to monitor the impact