AXA UK – Virtual Insight Day
Application deadline: 14/10/2022
Dates: 24/10/2022 – 24/10/2022
Who are we:
AXA is a French multinational insurance company that operates in 57 countries, and has over 108 million clients, worldwide. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company, with amazing career opportunities!
We work tirelessly to turn innovations into improvements in people’s lives, by exploring, learning and playing with new ideas. Because we always believe things can be better.
That’s why we support visionary start-ups shaping the future of healthcare technology, research to help people live longer healthier lives and even driverless car projects to revolutionise road safety.
This Insight Day provides an exciting opportunity to take a look inside a global company and explore the many career opportunities available. As well as networking with AXA employees, you will also gain a better understanding of your existing skills and how to develop them further.
What to expect
An insight into what it is like to work for a large corporation
Speak directly with AXA employees (including business leaders!)
Interactive sessions focusing on developing key employability skills
Learn about the huge variety of job roles within AXA UK
Date: Monday 24th October
Time: 10am – 3pm
Location: Online via Google Classrooms
Check out the feedback from students from our previous insight day!!
- 100% of survey respondents rated the Insight Day as ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’
- 100% of survey respondents felt confident about their future possibilities in the world of work after the event, compared to less than a third before the event
- 100% of survey respondents felt either well informed or very well informed, about the business and wider industry, following the event. This compares to 0% very well informed and less than 50% well informed, before the event
- 100% of students who responded said that they now felt ‘very’ or ‘somewhat’ confident about their next steps into the world of work
When applying, answer the following questions
- Tell me about a time you achieved something you didn’t think you could.
- What do you already know about our organisation?
- Personality: How would your family and friends describe you?
More about what we do:
Who we are. We’re continuously striving to make your life better and safer. We work tirelessly to turn innovations into improvements in people’s lives, by exploring, learning and playing with new ideas. Because we always believe things can be better. That’s why we support visionary startups shaping the future of healthcare technology, research to help people live longer healthier lives and even driverless car projects to revolutionise road safety. We challenge the way things are. We push boundaries. And the reason for this uncompromising approach – to help make our customers’ lives better and safer.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain: