Careers at the beating heart of the NHS
Application deadline: 06/12/2022
Dates: 13/12/2022- 13/12/2022
Do you want a rewarding career with a competitive starting salary where you can improve people’s lives and harness your potential for personal and professional development?
Nurses represent a critical part of the NHS workforce and there is a high demand for young people to join the profession across all the different fields of nursing.
Join us for a Virtual Insight Day to find out if a career in nursing could be the perfect fit for you:
· Hear from nurses working across a range of nursing fields
· Take part in live, interactive activities
· Learn what key skills are needed in the workplace
· Find out how you can get started in a nursing career
At NHS England, we offer something for everyone with roles that span the worlds of science, technology and innovation through to leadership, management, and collaboration.
We recognise that our workforce needs to reflect the diversity of the population it serves, so we are looking for team players of all genders and backgrounds who are driven to make a difference, who share our passion for people and who are committed to striving for the highest standards of patient care.
Please note: You will need to have internet and computer access with a quiet place to work from between 10am to 2.30pm to take part in this session.
When applying, answer the following questions
- What skills do you think you need to be a nurse?
- Passion: What cause(s) are you passionate about? Please also explain why.
- What would you consider a “great day” at work?
More about what we do:
NHS England and NHS Improvement leads the National Health Service (NHS) in England.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain: