Demystifying Apprenticeships: A twilight session for you and your parents
Application deadline: 02/02/2023
Dates: 09/02/2023 – 09/02/2023
Timings: 19:00 – 20:00
Join Stockport Jobs match and their special guest; SKY, Nexperia and Stockport Homes Group for an evening session to find out
- What apprenticeship programmes are really all about
- The types and levels of apprenticeship roles available to you
- Entry requirements and career prospects for apprenticeships
- The advantages and success stories
Starting thinking about what you really want to know about apprenticeships because from 8.00-8.30 you and your parents will also be able to quiz our apprenticeship expert presenters AND two young people who are currently taking part in a Level 4 Associate Project Management Apprenticeship and a Level 3 Construction Supported Apprenticeship.
This twilight session held for free, courtesy of Stockport Job Match is your chance to ask everything you ever wanted to know about apprenticeships. Register to take part now
When applying, answer the following questions
- What question would you like to ask our presenter from SKY about their apprenticeships?
- What question would you like to ask our presenter from Nexperia about their apprenticeships?
- What question would you like to ask our presenter from Stockport Homes about their apprenticeships?
More about what we do:
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain: