Passionate about the arts? – learn how to create a vision and mission for you arts based company.
Application deadline: 31/01/2023
Dates: 22/02/2023 – 22/02/2023
Timings: 09:30 – 11:30
Are you passionate about the Arts? Do you have a dream of running your own arts based business one day?
Beccy Hurrell Voice & Arts Ltd are an arts company based on the high street in Kettering Town centre, using the arts to break down barriers, get people back into work/education/training and build confidence. The are extemeley passionate about the power of the arts – to find out more about them head over to www.bhva.co.uk
During the session we you’ll get to hear from Beccy and Lindsey who set up a successfully business – Beccy Hurrell Voice & Arts Ltd. You’ll hear about some of the highlights and challenges of starting your own business.
If you’d like to learn how to create a viable business idea, that has a clear market, vision and mission, then this session is for you!
Over the session we will look at:
- Ideal Customers
- What problem are you solving?
- How to create a vision and mission statement?
- What are you values?
- What does this look like in practice?
When applying, answer the following questions
- Tell me about a time you achieved something you didn’t think you could.
- The arts industry is so much more than just performing on stage. Why are you passionate about the arts?
- Why did you choose to apply for this experience? What are you hoping to learn?
More about what we do:
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain: