The World of Engineering!
Application deadline: 01/02/2023
Dates: 14/02/2023 – 14/02/2023
Timings: 12:30 – 15:00
What’s it like to work in civil engineering? What’s a typical day like?
We invite you to take up the opportunity to open your mind to the endless opportunities, excitement and fun, a career in Engineering can be!
Learn about the different types of engineering and let us help you explore the variety of sectors you could work in as an engineer such as; environment, sustainability, transport, fire engineering, digital and so much more!
Pell Frischmann is an international, engineering consultancy with over 90 years of experience in the built environment. Our sustainable success comes from an understanding that the best engineers start with questions, not answers.
We want to answer all your questions and allow you to explore our world!
During this session you will have the opportunity to:
– Engage with our diverse team of engineers including young women, men, apprentices and graduates
– Take part in workshops and have a go at designing/building structures
– Learn about the different subjects and pathways you can take to become an engineer
– Take a virtual tour with one of our engineers
Try something different this February half term, it might just change your life!
When applying, answer the following questions
- Entrepreneur: If you could go back in time and be the person who invented something we use today, what would it have been and why?
- Passion: What cause(s) are you passionate about? Please also explain why.
More about what we do:
Pell Frischmann is an international, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with over 90 years of experience in the built environment. Our sustainable success comes from an understanding that the best engineers start with questions, not answers.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain: