What would living in a future Net Zero Carbon home be like?
Application deadline: 29/12/2022
Dates: 18/01/2023 – 18/01/2023
WHO AM I?
I am an architect and author of The Passivhaus Handbook and I help people build net zero carbon houses. I am a director of Passivhaus Homes Ltd.
WHY AM I SPECIAL?
I designed one of the first ultra energy efficient, certified Passivhaus, houses in the UK in 2010. After this I co-started and developed the first component-based construction system for building net zero carbon homes, which won the prestigious Ashden Awards for scaleable climate change solutions.
WHAT MY OPPORTUNITY COVERS
• Learn how Climate Change impacts our homes.
• Find out how it is possible to reduce the energy your house needs by between 75-90%
• Discover which materials this future house is likely to be built with. • Consider what fuels you would use, instead of using carbon emitting fuels like gas or oil.
• Understand the range of benefits that living in a house like this would bring.
• Have a better understanding of the growing numbers of green jobs becoming available in this sector
When applying, answer the following questions
- Passion: What cause(s) are you passionate about? Please also explain why.
More about what we do:
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain:
More like this
No post available