Earn as You Learn with a Higher Level IT Apprenticeship with CME Group, Belfast! (NI Schools Only) – CME Group, Belfast
Industry: Computing & IT
Target Area for Student Applications: Northern Ireland
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Ages: 16 – 19
Application Closing Date: 06/10/2022
Opportunity ID: PL-4093
Do your students have a passion for all things IT?
Are they torn between wanting to go to uni to further their education and getting a job to start earning some money? Then our Discovery Workshop on Higher-Level Apprenticeships (HLAs), at CME Group may be the solution they are looking for.
We’ve partnered with Ulster University, to create a programme where young people will be studying a fully funded Computing Systems BSc degree part time (1 day per week), as well as getting paid for working for CME Group 4 days a week.
Our session will cover:
• What is CME Group and what roles do we offer?
• What is a Higher-Level Apprenticeship and how does it work?
• The type of students we are looking for (Prerequisites to the scheme)
• A chance to meet our current Apprentices and ask any questions you may have
• Top Tips for Higher-Level Apprenticeship Applications
• How you can apply
If your students like the idea of leaving University with no debt while earning some decent money and practically applying the theory learnt in our degree; then sign up for this opportunity to learn more!
To book a workshop for your students please use the booking form.