Hospital, Community, Home. Join us to build a caring future at Northumbria Healthcare Trust
Application deadline: 27/01/2023
Dates: 27/02/2023 – 27/02/2023
Do you want a rewarding career where you can improve people’s lives, and be proud to work for the largest organisation in the country?
Health care professionals are critical to the success of the NHS. There is a high demand for people to join us across all the different fields of nursing, midwifery and allied health professionals.
Join us for a Virtual Insight Activity Day to find out if a career in health care could be the perfect fit for you:
· Hear from professionals who work in the NHS.
· Take part in live, interactive activities to test your skills.
· Learn what key skills are needed in the workplace
· Learn about the different roles in health care
· Find out how you can get started in a health care role.
At Northumbria Healthcare, we offer something for everyone with roles that span both and hospital and community sites.
We recognise that our workforce needs to reflect the diversity of the population it serves, so we are looking for team players of all genders and backgrounds who are driven to make a difference. We are proud to be a disability confident employer and a stonewall diversity champion.
When applying, answer the following questions
- What skills do you think you need to be a Health care worker?
- Can you name 5 NHS workers roles that aren’t doctors or midwives?
- What would you consider a “great day” at work?
More about what we do:
We are one of the North East’s largest employers with 12,000 dedicated members of staff, covering 2,500 square miles providing a range of health and care services to support more than 500,000 people living in Northumberland and North Tyneside.
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain: